Passport | Tickets for High Valley, LOCASH and Sawyer Brown (an $85 value)
$75 available until July 25, 2017.
This package is offered by the Gage County Agricultral Society and is for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights concerts. The cost of a Passport is $75.00, a $10 savings! Passports will be available after April 15th a tthe Fair Office, Chamber of Commerce, UNL Extension Office, or through Fair Board members. After June 22, passports will also be available at businesses in Beatrice and surrounding communities. Beginning on July 26th , Passports and tickets will be available ONLY at the the Fair Office. Passports prices increase to $85 on Wednesday, July 26th.
Passports purchased through the mail
Send a check or money order for the ticket amount plus $1.00 per order to:
Gage County Agricultural Society, P.O Box 671, Beatrice, NE 68310
Passport Rules and Ticket Information
- All seats are general admission, first come, first served.
- Passports may be exchanged, only at the Fair Office, prior to July 21.
- Due to insurance regulations “Eve of Destruction” may be limited on seating.
- Absolutely no refunds or replacements – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A mutilated passport will not be accepted.
- Grandstand opens 90 minutes prior to the event if all sound checks are completed.
- NO COOLERS OR INSULATED CUPS ALLOWED IN THE GRANDSTAND OR TRACK AREAS.