Gage County Fair is bringing back the Power Wheels Derby due to the amazing success in 2017!! Happening Saturday, July 29th during intermission of the Eve of Destruction.
Rules: The child and one Adult will be allowed in the pits for free and minor paperwork must
be filled out.
1. Any regular electric Power Wheel is allowed. No 4 wheeler type vehicles allowed.
Child’s legs must be in a compartment. Ride in not ride on!
2. Kids 4-9 years of age may participate.
3. Helmets must be worn.
4. The vehicle is allowed to have UP TO a 12 volt lawn mower battery, which cannot be mounted
in the passenger seat and battery must be secured and sealed away from the child.
5. All doors and tailgates must be strapped shut. No sharp edges. Use zip ties or duct tape or
other flexible product for making them stay shut.
6. Motor must remain stock. The only modification you may use and will be allowed is using a
lawn mower battery. You can add decorations like headers, etc. but they cannot reinforce the car.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Derek Fralin 402-239-9073
Power up Kids! Let’s Go-Go-GO!