The good times are growing at the Gage County Fair this year! Don’t miss out on the fun! Mark your calendars for July 27th through July 31st and be prepared for some BIG fun!Continue reading
The 2016 Gage County Fair was amazing. From the new attractions of the Classic Car Show, Swine to Wine tasting event, Hay Minion and Wow Bubbles to the incredible entertainment of Granger Smith and Aaron Watson, along with all of our favorite things, it was definitely a year to remember. Don’t miss out next year! Mark your calendars today for Wednesday July 26th – Sunday July 30th and stay tuned to our website and our Facebook page for announcements on what’s to come.
We will see you out at the Gage County Fair!
Gage County Fair presents our first annual Power Wheels Derby!! Happening Saturday, July 30th during intermission of the Eve of Destruction!
Rules: The child and one Adult will be allowed in the pits for free and minor paperwork must
be filled out.
1. Any regular electric Power Wheel is allowed. No 4 wheeler type vehicles allowed.
Child’s legs must be in a compartment. Ride in not ride on!
2. Kids 4-9 years of age may participate.
3. Helmets must be worn.
4. The vehicle is allowed to have UP TO a 12 volt lawn mower battery, which cannot be mounted
in the passenger seat and battery must be secured and sealed away from the child.
5. All doors and tailgates must be strapped shut. No sharp edges. Use zip ties or duct tape or
other flexible product for making them stay shut.
6. Motor must remain stock. The only modification you may use and will be allowed is using a
lawn mower battery. You can add decorations like headers, etc. but they cannot reinforce the car.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Derek Fralin 402-239-9073
Power up Kids! Let’s Go-Go-GO!